River Haven Marina & Motel is located two miles from the Gulf of Mexico on the Steinhatchee River. We’re far enough inland to be protected from inclement weather yet close enough to the Gulf to be convenient.
At River Haven it is our on-going pledge to bring to our customers the best possible facilities, equipment and support. Whether replacing worn gear or renting one of our boats, we strive to make your experience positive.
Hours of operation are 6:30am to 6pm, seven days a week.
Marine Services and Supplies
- Rental Boats – Need a boat for scalloping or for a party larger than your personal boat will handle?
- Marine Hardware – Our Ship’s Store carries a full line of commonly needed and wanted
- Fuel – Gasoline is available at dockside
- Propane – New tanks, exchanges and refilling station on-sight
- Boat Lift – Our 15 ton capacity boat lift allows entry and exit no matter the tide
- Dockage – Wet and dry slips are available both long term and short. Slips are guaranteed with one of our lodging rentals, too.
- Preventive Maintenance – Want our professionals to keep up with routine maintenance of your equipment?
- Cleaning and Detailing – No time (or patience) to keep your boat looking sharp?
- Repairs – Mechanical and structural repairs can often be taken care of in-house
- Boat trailer Repair – Tires, wheels, bunks, bearings or most anything your boat trailer may need. Come let us quote your costs and take care of your repairs.
River Haven is equipped to handle boats up to 15 tons (30,000 pounds).
0-25 foot – $1.00 per foot round trip ($0.50 per foot one way)
Full-Time Mobile Mechanic – Cole Marine
Hours of Operation 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
352-356-3602 (Leave message if no answer)
- Engine Repair, Service and Installations
- “Mobile Technician” Will travel to you!
- 23 years marine experience
- Servicing Steinhatchee Area
- Outboards, Stern Drive & Electronic Installations
- Sorry, no Diesels
- Does not work Saturday & Sunday
River Haven Marina offers both covered and uncovered wet slips and uncovered dry storage.
- Dry, Uncovered, on your trailer – Monthly Rate $70.00/month
Dockage Rates (Scallop Season)
- Uncovered – Daily Rate – $1.00 per foot ($14.00 Minimum)
- Covered – Daily Rate – $1.50 per foot per night ($17.50 Minimum)
Dockage Rates (Remainder of Year)
- Wet, Uncovered – Daily Rate – $0.50 per foot ($7.00 Minimum)
- Wet, Uncovered – Monthly Rate – $6.50 per foot ($100.00 Minimum)
- Wet, Covered – Daily Rate – $0.75 per foot ($10 Minimum)
- Wet, Covered – Monthly Rate- $8.50 per foot ($150.00 Minimum)
- Large Transient Boats – Daily Rate $0.80 per foot with electric & water
*The above prices do not include the 7% sales tax