Fishing Boat Rentals
Fishing Steinhatchee and the Big Bend – Everyday is a Good Fishing Day!
It doesn’t matter if you’re fishing the Steinhatchee River, inshore near Deadman Bay or 30 miles offshore, the Steinhatchee area means excellent fishing. Rent one of our boats and spend the day catching sea trout, redfish, cobia and mackerel or go out with an experienced captain and guide to fish the local hotspots.
Not Quite Sure of Where to Start?
Call us at (352) 498-0709 and we can give you up-to-date fishing and weather reports or can help you find a charter boat, dock space, or fishing gear. We might not “leave the light on” put we always have the welcome mat out!
Our Fishing Services:
- Charters and Guides – We can help you hook up with people who will help you hook up!
- Scalloping – We can help you get started. Learn about Scalloping in Steinhatchee.
- Tackle – A large selection of rods, reels, and accessories on-hand in our store.
- Bait – Select from a variety of frozen bait to live shrimp and pin fish.
- Fishing Apparel – It may not help you catch anything but you’ll look better while trying.
- Souvenirs – Along with your catch take some memories home from our store.
Our most popular inshore and offshore fish: Speckled Sea Trout, Redfish, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Flounder, Ladyfish, Jack Crevalle, Mullet, Red and Gag Grouper, Black Seabass, Red and Florida Snapper, Sheepshead, Kingfish and Triggerfish.