Your Welcome Home port of call.
River Haven Marina is a full service, year round facility. We offer a relaxing transient stopover for those boaters passing through the Big Bend of Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
Our marina is located on the Steinhatchee River, about two miles upriver from the open Gulf. It’s well protected from inclement weather and close to town and shore side needs.
Slips have an average depth of 10 feet and full amenities including fresh water, electricity, and cable TV hook-ups.
Note: the Steinhatchee River has a variable MLW which ranges from 3 1/2 feet to 6 feet depending upon season. There is a fixed bridge that you will have to come under that has a 26′ clearance on average.
If you need a break from the boat, River Haven Marina and Motel offers several different accommodations for you to chose from.
We monitor Channel 10.
Personal and Marine Needs
- Floating wooden and steel docks
- Dockside power, water and cable TV connections
- Laundry Service
- Cable TV
- 20, 30 and 50 amp Electricity
- Dockside Water
- Fiberglass Repairing and Painting
- Mechanic On-call
- Upholstery and Canvas Shop On-call
- Dockside Diesel and Non-Ethanol Gasoline
- Below waterline repairs
Be sure to visit our Ship’s Store
Our store is well stocked with items of convenience and necessity from snack foods to rope and hats and t-shirts to fishing tackle.
If you do not feel like cooking stroll a few shorts blocks to Fiddler’s restaurant for a great bit to eat in a inviting setting. Also located a short distance from River Haven you can find a grocery store, hardware, bank, post office. liquor store, American Legion, and churches are also only a few blocks away.
For specialty needs River Haven Marina offers personal shuttle service to our near-by towns of Chiefland, Perry, Gainesville, and Tallahassee.
River Haven offers Marine services by Cole Marine. When you dock at River Haven, you become part of our family! Our goal is to make your experience so great, you will want to share our port with your fellow cruising community.
River Haven Marina has both covered and uncovered wet dockage.
- Wet, Uncovered – Daily Rate – $0.50 per foot ($7.00 Minimum)
- Wet, Uncovered – Monthly Rate – $6.50 per foot ($100.00 Minimum)
- Wet, Covered – Daily Rate – $0.75 per foot ($10 Minimum)
- Wet, Covered – Monthly Rate- $8.50 per foot ($150.00 Minimum)
- Large Transient Boats – Daily Rate $1.00 per foot with electric & water